Ever thought about becoming a singing teacher? Well you've certainly come to the right place! We've got tips and information right here for you on how to get started.…
As we draw to the end of 2014 we are delighted with the growth IVA has experienced beginning with its launch in 2013.
Here are just a few of the highlights from 2014:
- We are thrilled to say we have over 300 teachers in the IVA Teacher Certification Program based in 31 countries, on 5 continents around the world.
- 2014 saw the launch of our first-ever International Teachers’ Conference, “IVACON”, with 107 participants joining us for 4 days of intensive training with all 6 of our IVA Master Teachers, guest presenters and voice professionals
- IVA delivered teacher training events, public master classes and private lessons in the USA, South America, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Ireland, Austria, and Australia
- Our Master Teachers, with Spencer Welch as Director of Education, have continued to grow, refine and develop the IVA Core Education for our teachers, offering all of you some of the highest standards of Vocal Education in the world
- Our Facebook page reached over 3,000 likes
- 44,566 people from around the world visited the IVA website and blog
- IVA teachers recorded 3,000 items of education in their journals
Please know that the IVA team has worked hard in 2014 and we will every year for the benefit of our teachers. Now we look forward to 2015 and all the new and exciting things happening for IVA. Most importantly, we are grateful for all of you.
IVA would like to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and of course a Happy and prosperous New Year.
More Recent Articles
Have you wondered how style affects vocal balance in the voice? Find out in today's blog post.…
Vocal pedagogy is an art form. There aren’t many professions where you need such highly developed skills from so many different areas in order to do your job well. In this post we present the highlights of what vocal pedagogy…