IVACON 2020 in Layton, Utah, is going to be as amazing and inspiring as the beautiful Wasatch Mountain Range that borders Layton to the east, and as rich in history as the vast Great Salt Lake that borders Layton to…
As we draw to the end of 2014 we are delighted with the growth IVA has experienced beginning with its launch in 2013.
Here are just a few of the highlights from 2014:
- We are thrilled to say we have over 300 teachers in the IVA Teacher Certification Program based in 31 countries, on 5 continents around the world.
- 2014 saw the launch of our first-ever International Teachers’ Conference, “IVACON”, with 107 participants joining us for 4 days of intensive training with all 6 of our IVA Master Teachers, guest presenters and voice professionals
- IVA delivered teacher training events, public master classes and private lessons in the USA, South America, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Ireland, Austria, and Australia
- Our Master Teachers, with Spencer Welch as Director of Education, have continued to grow, refine and develop the IVA Core Education for our teachers, offering all of you some of the highest standards of Vocal Education in the world
- Our Facebook page reached over 3,000 likes
- 44,566 people from around the world visited the IVA website and blog
- IVA teachers recorded 3,000 items of education in their journals
Please know that the IVA team has worked hard in 2014 and we will every year for the benefit of our teachers. Now we look forward to 2015 and all the new and exciting things happening for IVA. Most importantly, we are grateful for all of you.
IVA would like to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and of course a Happy and prosperous New Year.
More Recent Articles
We are excited to announce plans for IVACON this year! The biggest news for 2020? Drumroll, please . . . not only will we have one amazing IVACON, but TWO this year! One in the USA and one in Europe. IVACON…
This is the second post in our series of marketing basics for singing teachers. This time we're talking about competitors and finding your USP.…